Airport Operations Manager/ Assistant Manager
You will be part of a team to oversee the operations across all terminals in Changi Airport.
- Good Degree in any discipline .
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, preferably in people management in an operations centre or a large, multi-site customer service environment
- Fluent in spoken English and able to work independently with a high level of can-do' attitude
more vacancies please log on to:
You will be part of an exciting new bilingual (English and Chinese) project that reports on horse racing.
- At least GCE'A Levels or Malaysia STPM equivalent qualification.
Have deep interest and knowledge on horse racing; relevantexperience in horse racing reporting would be an added advantage
- Effectively bilingual in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Able to adapt to irregular working hours
- Equipped with computer skills
Closing date: 14 August 2010
lnterested applicants please apply through http://st701.com.sg